It is a non-invasive therapy ideal for rejuvenation and care of the face, neck and neckline, where they seek to attenuate wrinkles, illuminate the face, release toxins, while being a therapy that helps to get rid of stress with amazing results in the prevention of aging, which seeks to activate the fibroblasts that produce more collagen and elastic fibers with certain movements that influence the muscle tissue, circulatory and lymphatic system, which increases the supply of nutrients and oxygen in the cells.
It is a technique that seeks to relax the mind, facial muscles and activate circulation, ideal for people who have migraines or for people who spend a lot of time working in front of a computer where their eyes and face become tense.
- Achieves a tightening with lifting effect
- Improved circulation and oxygen supply to the face
- Prevention of facial aging
- Reduction of double chin through the destruction of fat and fluid drainage.
- Lifting of cheekbones and eyelids achieving a tightening effect (lifting) and facial remodeler.
- Elimination of expression lines (lips, eyes) by stimulating collagen and elastin.
- Reduction of puffiness and eye bags thanks to the activation of circulation and the draining effect of the massage with facial wood therapy.
- Reduces stress, frees the mind and relaxes the facial muscles allowing the relief of migraines or eye pain if the patient spends a lot of time in front of a computer. The face looks rejuvenated and relaxed.